Rider Refund Policy
Rider Refund Policy
We hope that every trip you book through the Allez app goes without issue, but we understand that sometimes things happen. If a trip you take does not meet your expectations, you can share your feedback by rating your driver in the app; and if you believe there was an error with your price or a more serious issue occurred on your trip, you can report it to our Support team. In some cases, your report may be covered by our Rider Refund Policy.
We want you to know what to expect when you report issues, so we are sharing examples of when you may be eligible to receive a full or partial refund of the price you paid. If you have an issue on a trip, let us know within 10 days. All requests will be evaluated at Allez’s sole discretion, and on a case-by-case basis.
As a reminder, Allez is a marketplace that connects users to complete trips booked by a rider and accepted by a driver within the app. As a rider, you own the decision to take a trip or not. Allez provides information to riders prior starting a trip, such as:
- Pricing and other estimates in app like an upfront price and estimated time of arrival
- Vehicle and driver details like license plate, driver name, and vehicle type
As a rider, it’s your responsibility to check the information provided is accurate and meets your expectations of quality. If you decide to take a trip, you are accepting the terms of service and are taking responsibility for the successful payment of that trip.
When am I eligible to receive a full or partial refund?
Examples of when you may be eligible to receive a full or partial refund include:
- A fare or fee was charged in error or your trip experienced a technical issue, like an eligible promotion not applying correctly
- Your trip price was significantly higher than the estimate you were shown in the app prior to booking, and it was not due to added stops, or a changed destination
- Your trip was prematurely ended without reason and/or consent
- You or the intended rider did not take the trip or there are other fraud concerns
When am I not eligible to receive a full or partial refund?
Examples of when you will not be eligible to receive a full or partial refund include, but are not limited to:
- An issue related to the vehicle quality or the type of vehicle dispatched for your trip
- Tip: You can use Allez’s 2-way rating system or contact customer support to help make drivers aware of issues with their vehicle
- An issue with a driver not meeting your quality expectations
- Tip: You can use Allez’s 2-way rating system or contact customer support to provide drivers with feedback about their service
- An issue that was caused by user error, like requesting the wrong type of vehicle
- An on-trip delay or on-trip routing issue due to uncontrollable events (e.g. traffic, construction) or a change in price due to adding or removing stops.
Note that any safety-related incidents are handled by a specialized team and can be reported to us at http://www.wiallez.com/support.
Resolving Your Request
You can submit a request for a refund or a general complaint about your ride to Allez’s customer service team at www.wiallez.com/support or in the app within 10 days of encountering an issue. If we determine you are eligible, you should expect any refunds to be returned to your original payment method within 7-14 business days, depending on your bank.
We investigate each report. Providing inaccurate information about your trip experience when disputing fees or charges violates Allez’s Community Guidelines and may result in your request being denied and / or your account being deactivated.